- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Recall that some Political thugs reportedly working for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kwara State on Sunday attacked the Agbaji Ilorin family residence of the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki. Few hours apart, APC’s governorship candidate in Kwara, Abdulrahman Abdulrazak had to be escorted away from a rally in Ilorin on Sunday after suspected political thugs fired bullets into the crowd leaving at least two persons seriously injured while vehicles damaged as thousands fled the scene.
The Nigerian Police Force confirmed the attack in a statement by spokesman, Jimoh Moshood, affirming that the thugs went on the rampage in Ilorin, Kwara and disrupted a rally being held by the All Progressives Congress.
“As we speak, the situation report from Kwara State Police Command was that the APC holding a Governorship campaign rally at Agbaji in Ilorin came under a sudden attack by suspected PDP thugs, who disrupted the rally, damaged five vehicles and some Keke Napep and wounded two innocent people”, police spokesman Jimoh Moshood said.