- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
3 signs you’re a toxic co-worker
If you’re the one everyone is avoiding to play or relate with in your workplace, you need to ask questions and understand why no one wants to get along with you.
If this is happening to you, it is probably because they find you too toxic to tolerate.
A toxic worker according to the Harvard Business School is someone who engages in behavior that is harmful to an organization’s property and people.
So, to be sure you’re not toxic, take some time to check your own behavior, if you find these three signs, you’ve got to work on yourself.
1. Being judgmental
Are you quick at judging others and look down on them when they make mistakes? If you always look for faults in everything your colleague do, you’ve got to fix that behavior by being less judgy and more helpful. Don’t just go to them to identify mistakes in what they do, and when you see a mistake in their work, politely offer to help, don’t roll your eyes feeling you know it all. Trust me, nobody likes to be given that I-too-know attitude.