- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Five inmates in Ikoyi prison electrocuted to death
- BREAKING: Court upholds IGP’s power to recruit
Arsenal vs Chelsea: Match Formation and Prediction
Arsenal will be hosting Chelsea in a must-win match at the Emirates Stadium in the week 23 English Premier League fixture.
The Gunners will be hoping to win the match to close in on fourth-placed Chelsea while Chelsea also need a win to close in on third-placed Tottenham Hotspur.
Arsenal who have been struggling lately have dropped several points since December while Chelsea have not been consistent as well.
There are only 7 points between the Tottenham who are currently third on the log and Manchester United who are sixth on the table. The race for the top 4 finish is getting tighter and the game between Arsenal and the Blues will have a long way to go to determine how ready both teams are for the top 4 finish.
Unai Emery’s men will hope and work hard to bounce back from their defeat to West Ham United in their last EPL match while Sarri’s men will try as much as they can to get a much-needed win but will be satisfied with a draw.
Chelsea was triumphant in the first meeting of both teams at the early part of the season. The Blues won the game by 3 goals to 2 at the Stamford Bridge.
Predicted starting XI
Kickoff: Saturday(Today), January 19th 2019 by 6:30 PM Nigerian time.