- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
- Breaking: Lagos records first death in Saudi Arabia
Transfer: Conte angry with Inter Milan over deal for Man Utd’s Lukaku
New Inter Milan boss, Antonio Conte, is angry after the club started weighing up cheaper alternatives to Romelu Lukaku, according to The Sun.
Lukaku has been linked with a move to the Italian giants for much of the summer and it appeared Inter were inching closer to landing him for a fee around £75million.
But Inter have reportedly “hit a wall” with United’s demands over the transfer and have turned their attention towards Edinson Cavani.
Cavani’s contract at Paris Saint-Germain expires next summer and following previous spells at Napoli and Palermo, the Uruguay striker is a proven goal scorer in Serie A.
A London meeting between Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward and Inter chief Piero Ausilio failed to produce an agreement over a fee for Lukaku.
Inter are looking at a two-year loan worth £9m with a view to a permanent £54m move, but United want to recoup most of the £90m fee they paid Everton for the striker two years ago.