- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Relationship expert and Love Doctor Joro Olumofin has advised eligible bachelors to only accept ladies that are willing to go on first date without make-up.
In a video he shared on his IG page, decried the cases of most women appearing glamorous after being covered-up in classical make-ups, that the man would find it difficult to ascertain their true beauty.
He captioned the video:
Dear Eligible bachelors, when you ask a lady on a date. Tell her to come with her Natural hair and no makeup. Honesty is key. You should Be attracted to her natural beauty first.
Watch the video below;