- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
How spicy food can actually spice up the sex in your marriage
Researchers at OnePoll studied over 2000 people and results of their findings show that people who like hot foods like it hot in the bedroom too. According to their findings as reported on New York post, those who enjoy and prefer spicy food have twice the amount of sex that people who don’t have.
That’s to say; if people who like spicy food do it 12 times in a month, those who do not would have sex only six times all month long.
The research was conducted for hot sauce brand, El Yucateco, whose spokesperson tells NY Post that;
“It’s no surprise to us to see the results from this poll. Our interactions with our loyal fan base indicates that they are adventurous, outgoing and live life to its fullest.”
Other ways to spark up your sex life
Stocking up on hot and spicy foods is one way to bring back the heat to your bedroom, another way is scheduled sex. Maintenance sex is an idea to consider and put to use in your relationship.