- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
5 reassurances your girlfriend needs to hear regularly
Everyone, and more especially women want to be certain that they are the only one except, of course, those that willingly became side chicks.
Even at that, everyone still wants to be sure the terms on which they entered into the relationship/situationship has not changed. People want to feel special not just at the beginning but for the entire duration of the relationship – a duration which is often hoped would be endless.
So how exactly does one give assurance to his girlfriend or the woman in his life?
PRO TIP: You don’t have to have ₦30 billion in the account to do any of these.
1. Assure her that she’s the only one
Look her in the eye, tell her she’s the only one. Hold her face in your hands as you say so. Be close enough for the timbre of your voice to create gentle echoes in her heart and spread into every tiny bit of her consciousness.
She needs to be reassured that despite how rough life can get sometimes, she’s still the one you with whom you want to find calmness, the one with whom, and in whose arms you want to enjoy *-the peace and tranquility that always comes after the storm.
And mean it every time you say it.
2. Reassure her that she’s beautiful
Yes, her beauty drew you in. The alignment of her eyes and nose and lips and the way her smile lit something inside you and made your heart skip like a lamb… it all made you die for her. And it wasn’t until you got her that you felt alive again.
Never let her forget this. You need to always reassure her that she’s still beautiful, that time has not put a film too thick in your eyes to stop you from seeing how pretty she is.
The problem is that guys often forget this. They often become numb to the beauty their babes are. Don’t be that guy who forgets to melt at the terrific beauty he’s been blessed with. Always remind yourself of how lucky you are and let her know about it. Other guys may say it, but she needs it for you.
3. Assure her with gifts
Ok. You may think I do not have ₦30Billion in your account but you actually do not need a Porsche before to impress your girl.
Little gifts, grand gifts, every one you give within your means to please your girl are assurances that you have her in your mind and that she’s special.
Don’t ever forget to keep assuring her.
4. Reassure her of the future
She wants to be sure that this is not just about the here and now.
Sure, everyone wants to live in the moment and it’s good to not overthink things, but she also needs reassurances that the future is secure and she’s not just wasting her today with you.
5. Show it
Acts of love and service to her are reassuring enough, too, without having to say a word.
Every action that confirms your love to her, never hesitate to do them. The goal is to never let her forget, to never let things get into doubt.
Run relentlessly with that goal.