- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Lady narrates how Lagos bus conductor boob-shamed her
According to the lady who narrated the story, she boarded a bus from Egbeda to Ikotun in Lagos and had been warned by the conductor to come in with her exact transport fare.
So when it was time to pay, she gave him N1000 instead of the transport fare of N100. And just as unexpected, the Lagos bus conductor didn’t show any sign of anger, he just told her that her breasts had refused to grow just because she has been disobedient.
I boarded a bus one day from egbeda to ikotun (N100) and gave the conductor 1k with my full chest after hearing him shout “hold your change”,still in shock that the conductor did not complain, I just heard him say “it’s disobedience that made you not to have breast” in yoruba
I boarded a bus one day from egbeda to ikotun (N100) and gave the conductor 1k with my full chest after hearing him shout "hold your change",still in shock that the conductor did not complain, I just heard him say "it's disobedience that made you not to have breast" in yoruba? https://t.co/zNVAx8rSam
— Opssss? (@jigsss__) January 27, 2019