- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
The suspects include, Ola Sam, Demeji Abiola, Segun Isaac, Oyinloye Jubril, Bamidele Adeboyega, Hassan Afeez and Sanni Muyideen. heir arrest followed action on a series of intelligence report linking them with various forms of internet fraud.
EFCC’s Spokesman Mr Tony Orilade in Abuja on Tuesday, they were rounded up at Poly Road and Sanyo area of Ibadan, Oyo.
According to him, their arrest followed action on a series of intelligence report linking them with various forms of internet fraud.
“They were alleged to be involved in love scam on different dating sites, through which they fraudulently obtained money from unsuspecting victims.
“At the point of arrest, EFCC operatives recovered two different models of exotic cars, laptops, telephones and several documents containing false pretences, including international passports, and ATM cards.
“They will be charged to court as soon as investigation is completed,” Orilade said.