- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
FFK reacts as crowd stones Buhari, Oshiomhole in APC Ogun rally
Femi Fani-Kayode, the former Minister of Aviation has reacted to attack on President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress national chairman, Adams Oshiomhole on Monday at the party’s rally held in Abeokuta.
President Buhari, alongside Oshiomhole and other party members were stoned with materials suspected to be shoes and stones as he raised the hand of APC governorship candidate,Dapo Abiodun.
As a result of the violence, activities at the MKO Abiola International Stadium, Kuto, Abeokuta, was paused for some minutes as bodyguards guarded the president to avoid being hit by the objects being thrown at him and other party members.
The development angered the leaders of the party, including former Governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu, who left the podium while the President was making his remarks.
Watch the video below.
Reacting, Fani Kayode mocked Buhari, saying the attack is “payback from the Lord for your cruelty to Nigerians over the last 3 years.”
On his Twitter page, he wrote: “First you were booed and jeered and now you are being stoned at your own party rally! Shame on you Buhari!
“The Lord is paying you back for your cruelty to Nigerians over the last 3 years! God’s judgement is upon you for your evil and wicked ways and this is just the beginning!”