- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim speaks on how to celebrate Valentine’s Day
Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim has advised people on how to go about with their celebration of Valentine’s Day. According to the actress, a lot of opinions are flying about as to how one should celebrate the day.
Nse Ikpe-Etim however feels the best is to just be one’s self and show love in the best way you can.
Nse Ikpe-Etim shared on Instagram:
“It’s the valentine week; while a lot of opinions are flying around about the week and how it should be spent, do not hesitate to be yourself.
Show love in the best way you can, don’t let others shame you for liking love, loving and wanting to celebrate love.
Wear your best smile, hold your head up and walk into the week like the champ that you are.”