- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim speaks on how to celebrate Valentine’s Day
Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim has advised people on how to go about with their celebration of Valentine’s Day. According to the actress, a lot of opinions are flying about as to how one should celebrate the day.
Nse Ikpe-Etim however feels the best is to just be one’s self and show love in the best way you can.
Nse Ikpe-Etim shared on Instagram:
“It’s the valentine week; while a lot of opinions are flying around about the week and how it should be spent, do not hesitate to be yourself.
Show love in the best way you can, don’t let others shame you for liking love, loving and wanting to celebrate love.
Wear your best smile, hold your head up and walk into the week like the champ that you are.”