- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim speaks on how to celebrate Valentine’s Day
Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim has advised people on how to go about with their celebration of Valentine’s Day. According to the actress, a lot of opinions are flying about as to how one should celebrate the day.
Nse Ikpe-Etim however feels the best is to just be one’s self and show love in the best way you can.
Nse Ikpe-Etim shared on Instagram:
“It’s the valentine week; while a lot of opinions are flying around about the week and how it should be spent, do not hesitate to be yourself.
Show love in the best way you can, don’t let others shame you for liking love, loving and wanting to celebrate love.
Wear your best smile, hold your head up and walk into the week like the champ that you are.”