- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim speaks on how to celebrate Valentine’s Day
Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim has advised people on how to go about with their celebration of Valentine’s Day. According to the actress, a lot of opinions are flying about as to how one should celebrate the day.
Nse Ikpe-Etim however feels the best is to just be one’s self and show love in the best way you can.
Nse Ikpe-Etim shared on Instagram:
“It’s the valentine week; while a lot of opinions are flying around about the week and how it should be spent, do not hesitate to be yourself.
Show love in the best way you can, don’t let others shame you for liking love, loving and wanting to celebrate love.
Wear your best smile, hold your head up and walk into the week like the champ that you are.”