- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde recently turns 41. The actress and her children celebrated her new age in the US. Captain Matthew Ekeinde, he husband, though not there threw her a surprise that left her mouth agape for a long time
We had reported that the duo of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and her daughter Meraiah turned 41 and 19 respectively on Thursday, February 7, 2019.
It was also reported that the birthday girls were treated to a celebration at The Boiling Crab, Los Angeles, USA. The family seemed to be joyous as they savoured delicious recipes and posed for photos to create special memories.
Though her husband Captain Matthew Ekeinde was not in the US with his family, he sure knows how to make the actress’ heart beat faster.
Captain Matthew surprised Omotola with wonderful birthday gifts which was captured and shared by the actress on her Instagram page.
Omotola was presented with a performance by a guitarist at her apartment. She also got a balloon and another packaged gift, all courtesy her husband who she called Honeyboy.
The mother of three could be seen dancing while the guitarist performed, while others in the room cheered them on.
Meanwhile, it was earlier reported that Nollywood actresses, Stephanie Okereke Linus and Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, recently had their works in the movie industry recognised by the city of Los Angeles.
While Stephanie’s movie, Dry, was specially recognised by the Los Angeles City council ahead of the Pan African Film & Arts Festival (PAFF) screening, Omotola was honoured for her many successes in Nollywood.