- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
“Stop insulting me on social media or else”- Ghanaian singer Mzbel warns ladies
Ghanaian singer, Mzbel has warned ladies to desist from insulting her on social media or else she will sleep with their boyfriend.
According to Mzbel who’s popular for her hit song ’16 years’, sleeping with their boyfriend is not the only thing such ladies who insult her will suffer.
She stated that their boyfriend will end the relationship with them after she has had her way with him.
“You know i’m a bad girl… those ladies who have been insulting me on social media, you need to desist from that else I’ll click on your name, look for your photo and location and work on getting to sleep with your boyfriends and if I do, they will certainly leave you…,” she said.
Belinda Nana Ekua Amoah, popularly known as Mzbel, is a Ghanaian Hiplife artist and one of the most popular singers in Accra, Ghana. known for her controversial traits Mzbel has always played controversial music, and followed it up with controversial comments that are sure to get her fans talking.