- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
“Stop insulting me on social media or else”- Ghanaian singer Mzbel warns ladies
Ghanaian singer, Mzbel has warned ladies to desist from insulting her on social media or else she will sleep with their boyfriend.
According to Mzbel who’s popular for her hit song ’16 years’, sleeping with their boyfriend is not the only thing such ladies who insult her will suffer.
She stated that their boyfriend will end the relationship with them after she has had her way with him.
“You know i’m a bad girl… those ladies who have been insulting me on social media, you need to desist from that else I’ll click on your name, look for your photo and location and work on getting to sleep with your boyfriends and if I do, they will certainly leave you…,” she said.
Belinda Nana Ekua Amoah, popularly known as Mzbel, is a Ghanaian Hiplife artist and one of the most popular singers in Accra, Ghana. known for her controversial traits Mzbel has always played controversial music, and followed it up with controversial comments that are sure to get her fans talking.