- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
Nigerian singer, Emma Nyra has shared the picture of her twins as they clock 6 months old. The singer revealed how raising them up to this level hasn’t been easy for her, an experience she calls life-changing.
She welcomed the babies, Alexandra and Alexandre on August 12 2018.
Sharing a picture of the cute twins, a boy and girl, Emma Nyra wrote on Instagram:
“Wow God is so good. Time is really flying. At this very moment 6 months ago, God changed my life for the better. Sleepless nights and moments of love and laughter for sure. It hasn’t been easy but Mommy and Daddy love you forever. You will never be alone in this world and I promise to make you so proud to call me Mommy 💜 Should I make a page for them? Happy 6 months my loves~ @nyranation #Twins #Multiples#AlexanderEmmanuel #AlexandríaEmaní#MamaIbeji”
Emma Chukwugoziam Obi, aka Emma Nyra, is an American-born Nigerian singer-songerwriter, actress and model.