- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
- BREAKING: Customs orders complete border import, export ban
- BREAKING: Aisha Buhari leaves UK for Nigeria
Nigerian singer, Emma Nyra has shared the picture of her twins as they clock 6 months old. The singer revealed how raising them up to this level hasn’t been easy for her, an experience she calls life-changing.
She welcomed the babies, Alexandra and Alexandre on August 12 2018.
Sharing a picture of the cute twins, a boy and girl, Emma Nyra wrote on Instagram:
“Wow God is so good. Time is really flying. At this very moment 6 months ago, God changed my life for the better. Sleepless nights and moments of love and laughter for sure. It hasn’t been easy but Mommy and Daddy love you forever. You will never be alone in this world and I promise to make you so proud to call me Mommy ? Should I make a page for them? Happy 6 months my loves~ @nyranation #Twins #Multiples#AlexanderEmmanuel #AlexandríaEmaní#MamaIbeji”
Emma Chukwugoziam Obi, aka Emma Nyra, is an American-born Nigerian singer-songerwriter, actress and model.