- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Nigerian singer, Emma Nyra has shared the picture of her twins as they clock 6 months old. The singer revealed how raising them up to this level hasn’t been easy for her, an experience she calls life-changing.
She welcomed the babies, Alexandra and Alexandre on August 12 2018.
Sharing a picture of the cute twins, a boy and girl, Emma Nyra wrote on Instagram:
“Wow God is so good. Time is really flying. At this very moment 6 months ago, God changed my life for the better. Sleepless nights and moments of love and laughter for sure. It hasn’t been easy but Mommy and Daddy love you forever. You will never be alone in this world and I promise to make you so proud to call me Mommy ? Should I make a page for them? Happy 6 months my loves~ @nyranation #Twins #Multiples#AlexanderEmmanuel #AlexandríaEmaní#MamaIbeji”
Emma Chukwugoziam Obi, aka Emma Nyra, is an American-born Nigerian singer-songerwriter, actress and model.