- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
5 Tips on how to eat at work on a low budget
Survival at work especially as regards transportation and feeding will demand some topnotch management skills. In line with this, Jumia’s food marketplace, shares ways to eat at work despite your low budget.
1. Bring food from home
Planning is very important if you really want to take food to the office from home. You have to cook a day before or very early in the morning so that you will simply microwave your meal in the morning. This is way easy because if you decide to cook in the morning, you are likely to arrive late at your workplace.
2. Stop buying junk food
Eating junk food is a no-no when you are at work. Before you know, you’re craving for more food. So, cut out junk food from your diet. You would be surprised to see how much you may be paying for prepackaged meals and processed foods. Despite the fact that they offer very little nutrition and are packed with unhealthy ingredients, they are also very expensive.
3. Reduce the number of times you eat in the office
If you eat two or three times in the office, this is when you should reduce it to once. For some foodies, this may be unacceptable, however, since you are low on a budget, waiting for the big miracle to happen by month end, you have no choice than to take these extreme measures. This is better than going through the day without eating.
4. Avoid high-end restaurants
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with patronising high-end restaurants when you have the money. However, it will be unwise to still visit these restaurants if you have little money to spend. You should go to a ‘Mama Put’ to eat, provided it is neat, clean and hygienic. The foods there are very much inexpensive.
5. Order meals online via food marketplace
The fact is you cannot always have the time to cook. The healthiest and most nutritious alternative for you is to order food online when you at work. Which online food delivery platform will you use? Look no further than Jumia’s food marketplace. There are a variety of foods on Jumia’s food marketplace which you can select from and the catch is they are very affordable and nutritious. Interestingly, the foods are delivered at your doorstep at the quickest time. This will definitely help you save a lot of money.