- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
According to THE NATION, Adeniyi, a nursing mother, is currently being detained at the homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID) Panti, Yaba after she committed the alleged offence on Friday afternoon.
It was gathered that the suspect and her husband Solomon Nduka, 30, had a scuffle over her alleged infidelity at their Shagamu Road, Ikorodu residence.
The deceased, it was gathered usually accused the suspect of cheating on him which led to a fight.
Adeniyi, said to have a four-month-old baby for her deceased husband, allegedly stabbed him on the neck region with a knife which prompted neighbours to rush him to a nearby hospital.
But on arrival at the unnamed hospital, doctors were said to have confirmed the victim dead and the police notified.
Spokesman for the command Chike Oti, a Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) confirmed the arrest, adding that investigation was ongoing.
Oti said the suspect would be charged to court at the completion of investigation.