- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
19-year-old girl stab husband to death in Lagos after confronting her for cheating
The police in Lagos have arrested a 19-year-old girl Mary Adeniyi for allegedly stabbing her husband to death.
According to THE NATION, Adeniyi, a nursing mother, is currently being detained at the homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID) Panti, Yaba after she committed the alleged offence on Friday afternoon.
It was gathered that the suspect and her husband Solomon Nduka, 30, had a scuffle over her alleged infidelity at their Shagamu Road, Ikorodu residence.
The deceased, it was gathered usually accused the suspect of cheating on him which led to a fight.
Adeniyi, said to have a four-month-old baby for her deceased husband, allegedly stabbed him on the neck region with a knife which prompted neighbours to rush him to a nearby hospital.
But on arrival at the unnamed hospital, doctors were said to have confirmed the victim dead and the police notified.
Spokesman for the command Chike Oti, a Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) confirmed the arrest, adding that investigation was ongoing.
Oti said the suspect would be charged to court at the completion of investigation.