- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
According to THE NATION, Adeniyi, a nursing mother, is currently being detained at the homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID) Panti, Yaba after she committed the alleged offence on Friday afternoon.
It was gathered that the suspect and her husband Solomon Nduka, 30, had a scuffle over her alleged infidelity at their Shagamu Road, Ikorodu residence.
The deceased, it was gathered usually accused the suspect of cheating on him which led to a fight.
Adeniyi, said to have a four-month-old baby for her deceased husband, allegedly stabbed him on the neck region with a knife which prompted neighbours to rush him to a nearby hospital.
But on arrival at the unnamed hospital, doctors were said to have confirmed the victim dead and the police notified.
Spokesman for the command Chike Oti, a Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) confirmed the arrest, adding that investigation was ongoing.
Oti said the suspect would be charged to court at the completion of investigation.