- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
Anthony Joshua: I’m going to strip Jarell Miller of his soul
World Heavyweight Boxing Champion, Anthony Joshua has stated that he’s going to strip his next opponent Jarell Miller of his soul when they meet in the ring.
This was after Miller stated that the British-Nigerian’s good looks and the fans can’t fight for him when they meet. Anthony Joshua would be defending his IBF, WBA, WBO titles in the fight which will take place June 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York City, Miller’s backyard.
It will be Joshua’s first fight out of his home country of England.
“I’ve still got 10 years left in the sport,” Joshua said. “I don’t know anything else. I like to knock people out and beat people up.”
While Anthony Joshua was making his opening remarks, Jarell Miller was busy making snoring noises. Miller said:
“The facial can’t fight for him, the fans can’t fight for him, he’s not the popular one, all I here is Tyson Fury now — he (Joshua) is a sucker.”
Responding to his Challenger’s taunting, Joshua said:
“I’m going to strip him of his soul in that ring. I’m going to reconstruct his face and his body on June 1.”