- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Anthony Joshua: I’m going to strip Jarell Miller of his soul
World Heavyweight Boxing Champion, Anthony Joshua has stated that he’s going to strip his next opponent Jarell Miller of his soul when they meet in the ring.
This was after Miller stated that the British-Nigerian’s good looks and the fans can’t fight for him when they meet. Anthony Joshua would be defending his IBF, WBA, WBO titles in the fight which will take place June 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York City, Miller’s backyard.
It will be Joshua’s first fight out of his home country of England.
“I’ve still got 10 years left in the sport,” Joshua said. “I don’t know anything else. I like to knock people out and beat people up.”
While Anthony Joshua was making his opening remarks, Jarell Miller was busy making snoring noises. Miller said:
“The facial can’t fight for him, the fans can’t fight for him, he’s not the popular one, all I here is Tyson Fury now — he (Joshua) is a sucker.”
Responding to his Challenger’s taunting, Joshua said:
“I’m going to strip him of his soul in that ring. I’m going to reconstruct his face and his body on June 1.”