- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
Actress and former beauty queen Charity Nnaji took to social media to thank God for saving her after a terrible accident.
The actress revealed that she had lost control of her car and it somersaulted twice.
Nnaji, who had shared photos of her wrecked car after the accident on her Instagram page, noted that she came out of the accident alive and well.
Nnaji revealed that the accident had occurred on Saturday night, March 2.
She wrote: “Devil you are a liar,,,,,INDEED HE IS A WONDERFUL GOD ,GOD SAVED MY life,YESTERDAY NIGHT,my car lost control and somersaulted twice,, and to the glory of God i came out alive #mercyfulgod.”
See photos of the accident
See her post;