- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Yinka Ayefele Shares Adorable Photo Of His Triplets
A new photo of Gospel singer, Yinka Ayefele’s three months old triplets, has just surfaced online.
The 51 year old Tungba gospel star, welcomed the triplets, two boys and a girl with his wife, Temitope in July, in a hospital in Maryland, United States of America.
Yinka Ayefele’s marriage was childless for 25 years before the arrival of the set of triplets.
According to the artiste, who had an accident that resulted in a wheelchair confinement 22 years ago, there was no child in his marriage to Titilope and he never had any outside wedlock.
Well, the triplets are about three months old now and they are so adorable!
See them in this viral picture with Oonirisa In-laws, the Jimohs last weekend.
Nigerian gospel music star, Yinka Ayefele, has revealed that he was childless for 25 years before he welcomed triplets in June.
The 51-year-old artiste spoke at an annual gospel programme organised by Love of Christ Generation Church C&S London tagged ‘The Comforter.’
The event held on Saturday at the Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos. Narrating his experience at the gathering, Ayefele, who was also billed to perform at the event, revealed that ‘Iya Adura’ had long prophesied that he would welcome his own children soon.