- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Uproar in Anambra after King sells community land to Fulani Herdsmen (video)
A protest was sparked on Sunday morning by angry villagers in Anam community, Anambra West local government area of the state.
The aggrieved villagers took to the streets to agitate after it was claimed that the king sold community land to the Fulani herdsmen for cattle grazing.
This was said to have resulted to a clash between the youths of the community and the herdsmen.
Last year, the people of Amichi in Nnewi South Local Government Area, Anambra State, decided not to take any chance after some Fulani herdsmen pitched their camp in their community.
The herdsmen had arrived the town and wanted to graze their cattle but the villagers refused and chased the told them out of the community.
Watch video below.
View this post on Instagram