- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Car, Laptops, ‘Juju’ Recovered As Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Ibadan (Photos)
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Ibadan zonal office, on Friday, March 8, 2019 arrested 10 suspected internet fraudsters at Olugun Oluhehu and Elebu areas of Ibadan, Oyo State.
The suspects who are between 21 and 35 years of age are Prince Tayo Rotimi, Omotomo Oluwarotimi, Abdulakeem Oluwatimilehi, and Kodri Yusuf.
Others include, Oludare Biodun, Lawal Femi, Adeyemi Damilare, Hassan Adewale, Adenuga Olalekan and Oduola Abayomi.
Their arrest followed series of intelligence alleging that they engage in fraudulent activities, especially obtaining money by false pretences from unsuspecting victims through online dating and other illegal means.
At the point of their arrest, EFCC operatives recovered SIM cards, four exotic cars, laptop computers, telephones, fetish objects (juju) and several documents containing false pretences from them.
The suspects will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.