- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
Many feared dead in a ghastly accident in Rivers State (photos)
Man who survived a fatal accident without a scratch, gives testimony, shares photos and details of the tragic incident
A man is filled with thanks to God after surviving a fatal accident which killed passengers and left many others injured.
According to Iberedem Nnana who lives in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state, he came out of the crash without a single injury to the amazement of others.
Below is what he shared on Facebook yesterday.
I will worship u forever, love u forever because this God is too good oo. pls my friends help me thank this God how he rescued me from a fatal accident earlier this afternoon.
Out of de 12 people that got injury, i am de only one without injury. today was horrific, i saw how someone’s head open, how fingers were smash, how heads were broken and how lives were lost. What can i offer to u oh LORD.
People kept asking me how i survived, but i can’t explain. This is a miracle, thousands of words is not enough to describe your love. Thank you Jesus.
See photos below.