- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
Aubameyang reveals why he celebrated against Rennes with Black Panther mask
Arsenal striker, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, has explained that the Black Panther celebration was a nod towards his national team and his identity, after scoring twice against Rennes.
The Gunners dumped Rennes out of the Europa League, thanks to a 3-0 win at the Emirates on Thursday, to overturn a 3-1 deficit from the first leg.
Aubameyang scored twice during the win and treated fans to a new masked celebration for his second goal.
“I needed a mask which could represent me. It’s Black Panther. In Gabon the national team are the panthers. It represents me,” Aubameyang told BT Sport after the match,
Black Panther made over $1billion worldwide last year and was 2018’s standout superhero movie.