- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Aubameyang reveals why he celebrated against Rennes with Black Panther mask
Arsenal striker, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, has explained that the Black Panther celebration was a nod towards his national team and his identity, after scoring twice against Rennes.
The Gunners dumped Rennes out of the Europa League, thanks to a 3-0 win at the Emirates on Thursday, to overturn a 3-1 deficit from the first leg.
Aubameyang scored twice during the win and treated fans to a new masked celebration for his second goal.
“I needed a mask which could represent me. It’s Black Panther. In Gabon the national team are the panthers. It represents me,” Aubameyang told BT Sport after the match,
Black Panther made over $1billion worldwide last year and was 2018’s standout superhero movie.