- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Aubameyang reveals why he celebrated against Rennes with Black Panther mask
Arsenal striker, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, has explained that the Black Panther celebration was a nod towards his national team and his identity, after scoring twice against Rennes.
The Gunners dumped Rennes out of the Europa League, thanks to a 3-0 win at the Emirates on Thursday, to overturn a 3-1 deficit from the first leg.
Aubameyang scored twice during the win and treated fans to a new masked celebration for his second goal.
“I needed a mask which could represent me. It’s Black Panther. In Gabon the national team are the panthers. It represents me,” Aubameyang told BT Sport after the match,
Black Panther made over $1billion worldwide last year and was 2018’s standout superhero movie.