- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
”No wife material in a night club” Uche Maduagwu tells Olakunle Churchill
The self-acclaimed biggest actor in Nollywood, Uche Maduagwu has reacted to an interview in which Olakunle Churchill disclosed that he met his estranged wife, Tonto Dikeh at a nightclub.
Reacting to the interview, Uche Maduagwu stated that one can never find a wife material in a night club, which according to him is the mistake Churchill made in his marriage decision.
@olakunlechurchill God is teaching you a RADICAL lesson, there is no God fearing WIFE material in a night CLUB… Sir, not all that glitters are GOLD oh. Its a common saying that “a woman you meet in a night CLUB is not GOD sent, but PARTY sent,” its OK, for a man to once in a while ESCAPE from the busy and hectic work schedule of the week to party and have FUN at the club, but you also must have it at the back of your mind that you’re in the club to DANCE and have fun, but not to look for a WIFE, thus, any man who eventually go into a relationship with a woman he meets at the club should be prepared for unlimited DRAMA, in fact, worse than that of Nollywood films because in due TIME, such a woman is likely to go back to the club spiritually or even try to RUBBISH you when the relationship is over.