- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
3yr-old girl cannot work properly after 17-yr-old neighbor penetrated her and 5yr-old sister in Imo State
Two sisters aged 3 and 5 raped on same day in Imo State
Two sisters aged 3 and 5 years old are currently receiving medical attention in a hospital in Imo state after they were allegedly raped on the same day by a 17 year old neighbor in their compound along Oji roundabout on Wednesday March 20th.
According to LIB, Activist and leader of the Behind Bar Initiative Harrison Gwamnishu, who shared the story online, said there was deep penetration as the 3yrs old can’t walk properly.
According to him, the family members of the suspected rapist paid the victims parents N15,000 for hospital treatment and another N2000 for feeding. The victims’ parents accepted the money as settlement.
Gwamnishu in a chat revealed the following;
”The mother of the victims usually fries Akara while the father is a bricklayer. The mother of the girls usually drops them at her neighbor’s house. It was the neighbor’s 17 year old son that had sex with the girls. The three year old was badly affected as she couldn’t walk properly after the sexual intercourse”.
He said the matter had not been reported to the police by the victims’ family. Gwamnishu said his team will make a formal report to the police today while the victims will be transferred to the Federal Medical Center in Owerri for proper medical center.