- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Two sisters aged 3 and 5 years old are currently receiving medical attention in a hospital in Imo state after they were allegedly raped on the same day by a 17 year old neighbor in their compound along Oji roundabout on Wednesday March 20th.
According to LIB, Activist and leader of the Behind Bar Initiative Harrison Gwamnishu, who shared the story online, said there was deep penetration as the 3yrs old can’t walk properly.
According to him, the family members of the suspected rapist paid the victims parents N15,000 for hospital treatment and another N2000 for feeding. The victims’ parents accepted the money as settlement.
Gwamnishu in a chat revealed the following;
”The mother of the victims usually fries Akara while the father is a bricklayer. The mother of the girls usually drops them at her neighbor’s house. It was the neighbor’s 17 year old son that had sex with the girls. The three year old was badly affected as she couldn’t walk properly after the sexual intercourse”.
He said the matter had not been reported to the police by the victims’ family. Gwamnishu said his team will make a formal report to the police today while the victims will be transferred to the Federal Medical Center in Owerri for proper medical center.