- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
Recipe of the day: How to prepare a grilled chicken Panini
- 1 ciabatta bread, cut in half horizontally
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 slices fontina cheese
- Spread bottom half of bread with pesto. Top with tomato slices, chicken, and cheese. Top with bread.
- Preheat panini press or toaster.
- Place sandwich in panini press and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese melts and bread is toasted.
- Cut into quarters, and serve hot.
Your panini is ready!