- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
Recipe of the day: How to prepare a grilled chicken Panini
- 1 ciabatta bread, cut in half horizontally
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 slices fontina cheese
- Spread bottom half of bread with pesto. Top with tomato slices, chicken, and cheese. Top with bread.
- Preheat panini press or toaster.
- Place sandwich in panini press and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese melts and bread is toasted.
- Cut into quarters, and serve hot.
Your panini is ready!