- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
Talented Nigerian artist who sketches portraits of celebrities has received recognition from popular actress Uche Jombo. The actress took to her Instagram page to praise his skills on her portrait.
The artist identified as Victor Kelvin had sketched a perfect portrait of the actress and shared it on his Instagram page.
Jombo came across the perfect portrait and praised his work. The talented actress expressed that the artist’s work on her eyebrow is better than what she tries to accomplish when she makes herself up.
The actress, who re-posted the portrait from Kelvin’s page on her own page, noted that she loves the artwork.
“Better than I am in eyebrow art for sure I LOVE THIS.“
See the artist post;
39-year-old Uche Jombo Rodriguez is also a screenwriter and film producer. She tied the knot with husband, Kenney Rodriguez, in 2012.
Jombo was born on December 28, 1979, in Enugu state. She graduated from the University of Calabar.