- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Talented Nigerian artist who sketches portraits of celebrities has received recognition from popular actress Uche Jombo. The actress took to her Instagram page to praise his skills on her portrait.
The artist identified as Victor Kelvin had sketched a perfect portrait of the actress and shared it on his Instagram page.
Jombo came across the perfect portrait and praised his work. The talented actress expressed that the artist’s work on her eyebrow is better than what she tries to accomplish when she makes herself up.
The actress, who re-posted the portrait from Kelvin’s page on her own page, noted that she loves the artwork.
“Better than I am in eyebrow art for sure I LOVE THIS.“
See the artist post;
39-year-old Uche Jombo Rodriguez is also a screenwriter and film producer. She tied the knot with husband, Kenney Rodriguez, in 2012.
Jombo was born on December 28, 1979, in Enugu state. She graduated from the University of Calabar.