- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
I chose to remain single because of divorce rate out there – Actress Vicky Zugah
Ghanaian actress, Vicky Zugah has stated that she is not in a hurry to get married because being single is better than adding to the divorce rate our there.
She made this known in a Facebook Live video saying:
“Happiness comes from within and not from a marriage or your spouse. Not every woman is born to marry. Some women want to have a good career and travel around and be happy.”
The Ghanaian actress who suffered domestic violence at the hands of her three ex-boyfriends said being single is better than being married and miserable.
“I would rather be single than to be married and be miserable. Looking at the divorce rate out there, I think I am okay being single right now,” she said.
Speaking on societal pressure to settle down, the mother of two said:
“The pressure is everywhere and it’s not funny anymore. Some women won’t marry because they haven’t found the right person and that is what I want people to understand,” Vicky Zugah concluded.