- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade has shared an hilarious video of herself dancing very hilariously and simply goofing around. According to the beautiful diva who is now over 40, her son tried to ‘blackmail’ her with the clip so she decided to share it herself.
The video was quite a revelation as it revealed details about the past life of the actress. In the clip which she shared on her Instagram page, she was dancing in a funny way in what looked like an old apartment.
Omotola wore a gown which was typically worn by women at home. The house itself looked old and far from where many would have expected the beautiful talented screen goddess to reside.
From all indications, it would seem the video was a old clip from when Omotola was still a young hustler struggling to make a living out of acting.
According to the actress, her son had tried to ‘blackmail’ her with the video. Hence, her decision to share it herself.
See the post below:
Many fans noticed the environment in which the video was taken. This caused them to express varied opinions and commend on how far the actress and her family have come. They were also taken in by how down to earth she is.
See some of the reactions below:
Mazi_elo: “I’m more concerned about the background of the video. It sure shows that this journey of a million miles didn’t start today. Its a message to the young ones out there that our determination, focus and perseverance is worth the wait. So much sense, lesson, message and humanity in just one video.”
Yemi_yungd: “Lol! I never expected it … Funny and lovely though! Love you momma. Your lifestyle and that of your family has always been an inspiration to me and all your fans… Thanks for putting smiles on our faces.”
Olive_exceptional: “Not in my wildest dreams would I imagine you goof like this.”
Princessspizy: “Hahahahaha @realomosexy I asked for you to dance the leg work on the post of you dancing to a gospel song. This one pass leg work oh. This one is entire body work. So you can be this Goofy ma. Loads of love. PS: Please nothing like disappearing post oh, leave it for us.”
Chef__stephen: “Lol so @realomosexy so you can be this funny wow I love you more now all we always see of you is class and elegancy both in your movies and events .This is unbelievable can bliv you can be this not just real but #extrareal. I love you more ma.”