- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
- Breaking: Supreme Court strikes out suit against Wike’s eligibility
- Breaking: Obasanjo raises alarm in another open letter to Buhari [Full text]
- BREAKING: Gunmen kidnapped former Super Eagles coach’s mother in Bayelsa
- Breaking: Samson Siasia’s mother kidnapped in Bayelsa
- Just in: Kidnappers kill Sen Abbo’s uncle, abduct stepmother
Banky W paid a surprise visit to his family and their reaction to seeing him is just priceless.
The singer said his family believed he was going back to Lagos after visiting LA, not knowing he had made plans to surprise them.
The joy on the face of his parents, brother, and nephew when they saw him is something no amount of money can buy.
Sharing the video to Instagram, Banky wrote:
So my fam thought I was leaving LA to rush back to Lagos for work. They didn’t know I had gotten permission from my madam, and made a plan with my Sister @msddg, to change my flight arrangements and pay them a surprise visit.
Their reactions were priceless I didn’t even know Momma W could scream like that!!! By the way, @funmiwellington paid Susu and I a similar surprise visit in Lagos during election weekend, and we almost fainted when he walked in the door – so I had to get him back. Thank you to everyone who sent a message/tweeted/called.. I am soooo grateful. I did the best I could to reply, but I’ve been spending some much needed quality time with my family, and it is exactly what my soul needs right now.
It’s been years since I got to spend a birthday with them, and I don’t see them so often.. so Pls forgive me for not being able to keep up with all the messages, and thanks so much.
#familyfirst #familyforever #Blessed #Thankful #birthdayboy #bestbirthdaygift #dmv#maryland #washingtondc
Watch the video below;