- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Looking good is great business especially if one is part of the entertainment industry. A number of celebs in showbiz do not joke with their appearance and this is understandable.
Imagine having a huge fan base of people who are used to seeing their role models at nothing but their best then they burst that bubble by looking below par.
Female Nigerian celebrities are no doubt very fashionable people and some have even built a reputation for being a style icon. Some of these celebs nine times out of ten do not step out without being properly made up.
Most females like to hide their flaws and for the celebs it is even more pronounced. LegitNG has gathered 7 celebs who do not joke with their make up game.
1. Toke Makinwa
2. Tonto Dikeh
3. Mercy Aigbe
5. Tayo Odueke
6. Olori Badirat Adeyemi