- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
The Commissioner of Poliec in Lagos state, CP Zubairu Muazu, today paid a condolence visit to the family of Kolade Johnson, the football fan killed by a trigger-happy SARS officer in Lagos.
In his remarks, the Commissioner of Police condemned the action of the members of the Anti Cultism team suspected to have carried out the shooting and reiterated his commitment in ensuring that justice is done in the matter.
The police chief prayed for the repose of the soul of Kolade and also prayed that the Almighty God will grant the family, friends and well wishers the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
See more photos below.