- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
The Commissioner of Poliec in Lagos state, CP Zubairu Muazu, today paid a condolence visit to the family of Kolade Johnson, the football fan killed by a trigger-happy SARS officer in Lagos.
In his remarks, the Commissioner of Police condemned the action of the members of the Anti Cultism team suspected to have carried out the shooting and reiterated his commitment in ensuring that justice is done in the matter.
The police chief prayed for the repose of the soul of Kolade and also prayed that the Almighty God will grant the family, friends and well wishers the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
See more photos below.