- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Below are pictures from the Game of Thrones wedding themed party of a Nigerian couple identified as Opemipo and Opemipo, which took place over the weekend.
Their wedding took place just days before the season finale of the Game of Thrones kicks off this week.
On Tuesday March 5, 2018, HBO put out the Game of Thrones Season 8 trailer and it’s been the buzz.
In 2011, that was the year Game of Thrones kicked off, adapting George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire book series into the cinematic television series that has since won fans around the world.
Over the course of seven seasons, fans have followed the lives, adventures and tragedies of a whole host of characters from Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen and Arya Stark to Tyrion Lannister and Brienne of Tarth.