- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
Following teen actress Regina Daniel’s recent acquisition of a multi-million naira house for her mum and a brand new Benz for herself, there have been speculations about a certain former House of Representatives member, Ned Nwoko, being her ‘sponsor’.
However, new reports surfacing on the internet doesn’t just suggest that Daniels and Nwoko are in some sort of transactional relationship, but they have secretly gotten married.
According to reports, their introduction ceremony was recently held in the bride’s family home in Asaba, Delta state, but attendees were said to have been instructed not to take photographs.
Reacting to these speculations, Daniels’ brother, Lawrence said:
“Them Go Talk, Talk, Talk Na Them Go Tire”.