- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
Following teen actress Regina Daniel’s recent acquisition of a multi-million naira house for her mum and a brand new Benz for herself, there have been speculations about a certain former House of Representatives member, Ned Nwoko, being her ‘sponsor’.
However, new reports surfacing on the internet doesn’t just suggest that Daniels and Nwoko are in some sort of transactional relationship, but they have secretly gotten married.
According to reports, their introduction ceremony was recently held in the bride’s family home in Asaba, Delta state, but attendees were said to have been instructed not to take photographs.
Reacting to these speculations, Daniels’ brother, Lawrence said:
“Them Go Talk, Talk, Talk Na Them Go Tire”.