- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
Popular Nigerian singer and hit maker, Teniola Apata, who earlier revealed that her father, Simeon Apata died many years ago has found a new father and he is a popular Billionaire.
Singer Teniola has declared herself the newest daughter of popular business magnate, Aliko Dangote while she was performing at a function.
In the rather hilarious clip, which has now gone viral, Teni can be heard singing the lyrics from her hit single – Case, where she uses the line: ‘But my papa no be Dangote, but we go dey okay.’
Dangote who was captured seating on a round table with a group of business partners and friends sang along and laughed as Teni switched the lyrics and said : ‘But my papa be Dangote and we go dey okay.’
It was at that point she announced that she is the newest daughter of the multi-billionaire and her new name is Teniola Dangote.
Watch the hilarious video below.