- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Popular Nigerian singer and hit maker, Teniola Apata, who earlier revealed that her father, Simeon Apata died many years ago has found a new father and he is a popular Billionaire.
Singer Teniola has declared herself the newest daughter of popular business magnate, Aliko Dangote while she was performing at a function.
In the rather hilarious clip, which has now gone viral, Teni can be heard singing the lyrics from her hit single – Case, where she uses the line: ‘But my papa no be Dangote, but we go dey okay.’
Dangote who was captured seating on a round table with a group of business partners and friends sang along and laughed as Teni switched the lyrics and said : ‘But my papa be Dangote and we go dey okay.’
It was at that point she announced that she is the newest daughter of the multi-billionaire and her new name is Teniola Dangote.
Watch the hilarious video below.