- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
The story of a 50-year-old Nigerian woman who found love and is set to walk down the aisle has left many social media users in awe and hopeful about finding their soulmates as well.
While some people have been lucky to find the love of their lives in their youth, others have had to wait a long time for love to find them and this 50-year-old Nigerian woman is one of them.
Identified as Gladys Lasila, the beautiful woman who doesn’t look a day over 30, has been the talk of everyone on social media after her wedding proposal video went viral as she got engaged to her white partner.
Sharing a video from her engagement, she wrote:
“Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.” It’s my joy that God has given me The bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; it was totally worth the surprise from the one person I truly want to spend the rest of my life with.
Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. May the Lord bless all our well wishers and spread the love to every each one of you. #love, #peace, #joy”
See video below:
She went on to share a photo compilation from her pre-wedding photo shoot.
“Father Lord l am grateful, l can’t stop thanking you for your mercy in my life. I know you are a faithful God and your time is the best time. I am grateful to you for making this day happen
And l pray for every woman out there waiting for their special day to happen, may God almighty grant you all your heart desires.Thank you Lord and l will never stop thanking you❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤”