- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
Young Sapele man, Andy Pounds escape death few days after flaunting cash for his new ride (photos)
Man Flaunts Cash Before Buying New Car, Crashes It In A Building 2 Days After.
Two days ago, it was reported that a young man crashed his new car into a building in Delta state. The accident which happened in Amukpe, Sapele area of the state, saw the vehicle crash into residents’ stores.
The young man involved in the crash has been identified by his nickname as ‘Andy Pounds’ who paid for the car in cash on Monday.
It was gathered that ‘Andy Pounds’ flaunted huge wads of cash on social media just before he bought the car as can be seen in the pictures.
After the new acquisition, the excited young man drove the car round the town without caution – only to crash the car into a building on Wednesday. The car which had no plate number, was badly damaged.