- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
The Emirati while giving an unreserved opinion, said Nigeria had oil before Dubai, which is a province in the Arab Emirate. And also that Nigeria is blessed with fertile lands to cultivate agricultural produce.
But the country is only considered poor due to bad leadership and than Dubai is better off because they have good leaders
In his word:
“Nigeria Is way Richer Than Dubai, Nigeria had Crude Oil Before Dubai, Nigeria Also Has Agriculture, Gold, Diamond and many Other valuable Mineral Deposits (Minning), But Nigeria Is Currently the way it is Because Of Bad Leaders, the only reason Dubai is better than Nigeria is because of Good Leadership”
Watch video below.