- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Nigerian Football Club Suspend Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp
Nigeria National League (NNL) club Warri Wolves have suspended forwards Moses Omoduemuke and Erhire Felix, for what it termed ‘gross indiscipline’. In a statement signed by the CEO of the club, Etu Moses, the two players were suspended for two weeks without pay after they were caught bringing prostitutes to the team’s camp during an away game in Ogbomoso, Osun state.
The statement says the action of the two players is embarrassing and it is capable of truncating the team’s ultimate target of securing promotion to the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) if not nipped in the bud. Warri Wolves lost 2-0 to Crown FC in Ogbomosho on Sunday in the NNL fixture.
Etu said the game (defeat) was now in the past and they must see the next match as a test of their preparedness to restore the team to its glorious place in Nigeria football.
Wolves’ next fixture is a semifinal clash with J. Atete in the DFA/State Aiteo Cup at the Stephen Keshi Stadium in Asaba on Thursday, April 25.