- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Nigerian Football Club Suspend Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp
Nigeria National League (NNL) club Warri Wolves have suspended forwards Moses Omoduemuke and Erhire Felix, for what it termed ‘gross indiscipline’. In a statement signed by the CEO of the club, Etu Moses, the two players were suspended for two weeks without pay after they were caught bringing prostitutes to the team’s camp during an away game in Ogbomoso, Osun state.
The statement says the action of the two players is embarrassing and it is capable of truncating the team’s ultimate target of securing promotion to the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) if not nipped in the bud. Warri Wolves lost 2-0 to Crown FC in Ogbomosho on Sunday in the NNL fixture.
Etu said the game (defeat) was now in the past and they must see the next match as a test of their preparedness to restore the team to its glorious place in Nigeria football.
Wolves’ next fixture is a semifinal clash with J. Atete in the DFA/State Aiteo Cup at the Stephen Keshi Stadium in Asaba on Thursday, April 25.