- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Nigerian Cinderella, Olajumoke Chris, who became a model out of luck after selling bread on the streets for a long time, is once again in the news. Olajumoke had been in the news recently due to drama in her matrimonial home.
The mother of two had stumbled into limelight after TY Bello gave her a shot. The professional photographer saw modelling potential in Olajumoke while she was doing a photo shoot.
Her Cinderella story had moved many Nigerians who came to her aide by presenting her with modelling gigs, endorsement deals, a house and more.
We recently reported that the bread seller turned model had been having some trouble in her marriage. It was later reported that Olajumoke Orisaguna changed her surname to Chris.
This incident of replacing her husband’s name with Chris sparked some speculations about the marriage. It was assumed that Olajumoke changed her name because she had separated from her husband, Sunday Orisaguna.
In response to the rumour, the mother of two has now promised her fans that she would talk about her marriage when the right time presents itself.
The mother of two asked Nigerians to please focus on her progress as a model and wait until she decides to share her story.
Olajumoke made this known on a post on Instagram. She shared a video of herself working on a new project.
“Silence is golden, I’m in a good place. At the right time, I’ll speak but for now let the work speak.”