- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Emotional moment friends surprises Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott’s on her birthday
Recently, the mother of two clocked a new age and her celebrity friends, Omoni Oboli and Chioma Akpotha made her feel special. The excited birthday girl could not hide her joy and shared some photos on social media
Nollywood actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott clocked a new age on April 23 and her girls went all out to celebrate with her. Having celebrity friends comes with its perks and Mcdermott seems to have cupped the best ones.
Omoni Oboli and Chioma Akpotha went all out to surprise their friends as she turned 38. There were a lot of cakes, love, kisses and hugs and many fans could feel the genuine love the trio have for each other.
All three ladies also stepped out to the beach for fun time and all looked dashing as they hot the beach and partied on. Ufuoma shared some of the lovely photos on her social media page and many fans could not help but admire the beautiful, grown women.
Meanwhile, actress Ufuoma McDermott recently celebrated her 9th wedding anniversary with her husband. The lady who was very happy that their union has come this far shared a post on Instagram to this effect.
According to Ufuoma, it has been nine years since she and her husband signed their marriage certificate at the government registry.
Ufuoma said that, although many people were not exactly always enthusiastic about wedding done at registries, she felt that all the three weddings she held with her husband were worth celebrating.