- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
Family Laments As Little Girl Is Kidnapped Inside A Church In Lagos
A family is distraught following the disappearance of a little girl identified as Esther Ojo, who was reportedly stolen inside the Mountain of Fire church located at Agege area in Lagos, late last month.
Facebook user Afokoghene Ogidi who shared the report, wrote;
24th of March 2019, this little girl here by the name Esther Ojo was stolen from the mountain of fire church at Agege. After the close of service on this date above Her mother asked her 10 year old sister to take this little girl to the toilet to help her wee and poo.
So, immediately they got to the toilet a stranger asked this 10 year old child that was meant to assist Esther Ojo to help him get pure water outside the church premises and she took N10.00 from this stranger to get the pure water as she was asked before she came back the stranger already has left with her little sister. Terrible right?????
Plz don’t turn deaf ears to this because this people are determined to do worse if we don’t take precautions . This is what is trending in our country today!!!! So Parents must take extra precautions,while the church must be extra vigilant and sensitive. Let’s not give the devil the chance. Meanwhile what do u think the parents of this little girl will be going thru right now?
So we are begging everybody to help us repost this picture as it is,this could just be the major way to finding this little girl back again. Someone somewhere could just have an information so plz help out plz we are pleading with everyone with any form of social platform to help repost . We know we will find Esther Ojo by the power of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name. Amen. God bless you richly.
Thanks…any one with useful information can reach the parents of Esther Ojo on this number 08060211676