- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Funny! Thief, Suspected Ritualist arrested while fighting over stolen pant in Lagos
he operatives of the Lagos State Police Command, Satellite Division, have arrested two male suspects for stealing female pant in Lagos
The suspects Friday Emmanuel, 21 and Obiora Nwabueze, 29 engaged each other in fisticuffs at Mile-2-under-the-bridge following the failure of one of the parties to keep to the terms of agreement regarding the stealing of female pants.
According to Friday Emmanuel, Obiora Nwabueze(the tall one) asked him to steal used female pants for a fee of thirty thousand Naira. However, after he had successfully accomplished the task, Obiora Nwabueze reneged on his promise and forcefully attempted to take the pants from him which led to exchange of blows.
During interrogation, the said Friday Emmanuel regretted listening to his friend, Obiora, who was pestering him to get him female underwear he desperately needed to become rich.
Meanwhile, both suspects were yesterday charged to Magistrate court-23, at Mbah road, Ajegunle, Lagos for conspiracy and stealing .