- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
Reverend mother Esther gives veteran Yoruba actor Alabi Yellow N10m for medical treatment
Esther Abimbola Ajayi, popularly known as Iya Adura, the founder of a Cherubim and Seraphim church in London gave Ailing Nigerian actor, Alabi Yellow a sum of N10 million for his medical treatment
Veteran Yoruba actor Dayo Akinpelu, popularly known as Alabi Yellow, has received monetary help from a popular Nigerian reverend. Newsmen had reported that the 62-year-old actor was battling for his life.
We gathered that the actor received a sum of N10 million for his medical treatment from the general overseer of Love of Christ Generational Cherubim and Seraphim Church in Clapham, London, Reverend mother Esther Abimbola Ajayi.
The reverend had sent a representative from the United Kingdom, Abiodun Pasheda, to give the actor the monetary help he needs for his medical treatment.
In a video shared on Facebook by Esho Promotions, the reverend’s representative was heard saying that Mother Ajayi had sent him to give the actor N10 million to take care of his health, just like she gave to recovering, actor Baba Suwe.
The actor, who is suffering from stroke, thanked the reverend for her help. In the video, his daughter, who is taking care of him, was heard singing with her father to thank Mother Ajayi for her help. Alabi Yellow also prayed for the reverend.
Watch video below: