- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
Nigerian Comedian, Dr. Helen Paul has taken to social media to speaking in defense of Teen Actress, Regina Daniels who is currently embroiled in a rumor that she got married to a much older Billionaire from Delta State, Ned Nwoko.
Reacting to backlashes that the 20-year old actress has received, the comedienne focused more on those that called themselves mothers who are abusing the actress for marrying a much older husband.
In a post she shared on her Instagram page, Helen asked women to stop condemning Regina because they do not have any idea about what led her into such a ‘marriage’.
Here is what Helen wrote;
”Hypocracy of the highest order, ladies are used to killing and condemning each other.
Do you know what she has gone through?
Do you know what pushed her and her family to go into such a marriage?
There are people who get married at an older age and their husbands are using them as punching bag.
Why are we quick to judge women? The woman did this, the woman did that, What about the men?
Please let us leave issues that are sorted and focus on matters that truly need attention.
Nigeria is so big. Plenty problems to be solved o…
Every body na sinner!
Better matter no go trend o.
Watch the video she shared reacting to Regina’s alleged marriage below.
Meanwhile, another Nollywood Actress, Georgina Onuoha came to Regina Daniels’ defense. The actress told people to mind their business, that she is old enough to make her choice, also chipped in that she would not have consented without the approval of her mother.