- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Nollywood actor, Yomi Fabiyi has visited the children of late actress, Aishat Abimbola aka Omoge Campus in Canada.
Sharing the above photo Yomi wrote;
I am super excited I have the opportunity of paying a courtesy visit to the children of Late Aishat Abimbola (Omoge Campus) and also paying her my respect before engaging any public event.
Aunty Aisha was good to me. She supported me in so many ways, fought side by side with me and acted in my movie METOMI.
I am happy seeing her kids doing fine and I humbly commend my beautiful sister and senior colleague Lola Alao @lola_alao for this exceptional show of love and loyality with these kids. Humanity is the best religion and she inspire me more.
We are one big family. Aishat you are never forgotten. Greet MOJ for me. Continue to RIP guys. Miss you both.
#aishatabimbola #aishatabimbolakids #neverforgotten #moviecolleagueskids #restinpeace #dutyofcare #welfare