- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Billionaire Femi Otedola reacts to online critic who accused him of not helping the poor
A popular Nigerian business mogul has reacted to a social media user who called him out and accused him of not rendering any help to the poor and needy, despite his billionaire status.
The social media user identified as @official_luchipatrick95, took to the online community with a post directed at billionaire, Femi Otedola.
She expressed that Otedola is only fond of adorning himself in designer outfits and wondered if he ever extends a helping hand to those who may be in need.
“With all due respect sit down sir, Your own is just to be wearing Tom Ford every day. Don’t you help people?” she said.
The post, however, got the attention of the billionaire who made sure to respond to her in the comment section.
Otedola prayed her to go and carry out proper research about his philanthropic efforts.
See the post below: