- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Billionaire Femi Otedola reacts to online critic who accused him of not helping the poor
A popular Nigerian business mogul has reacted to a social media user who called him out and accused him of not rendering any help to the poor and needy, despite his billionaire status.
The social media user identified as @official_luchipatrick95, took to the online community with a post directed at billionaire, Femi Otedola.
She expressed that Otedola is only fond of adorning himself in designer outfits and wondered if he ever extends a helping hand to those who may be in need.
“With all due respect sit down sir, Your own is just to be wearing Tom Ford every day. Don’t you help people?” she said.
The post, however, got the attention of the billionaire who made sure to respond to her in the comment section.
Otedola prayed her to go and carry out proper research about his philanthropic efforts.
See the post below: