- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
Super Eagles midfielder, Oghenekaro Etebo wins Stoke City player of the year (Photo)
Super Eagles midfielder, Oghenekaro Etebo has been named Stoke City’s Player of the Year after his outstanding performance for the Championship Club.
The 23-year-old defensive midfielder who made 32 appearances including scoring twice and providing two assists for the club, received his trophy on Sunday at the bet365 Stadium.
Etebo, who arrived Stoke City in June 2018 for a fee of £6.35m after a six-month loan spell at Spanish side Las Palmas took to Instagram to celebrate his win.
‘It’s a thing of joy winning the SW Stoke City player of the year and I just want to use the opportunity to appreciate the Fans for their support though we didn’t achieve our goals and main target for the season but we still need to keep up the positivity that’s why we all love the game!!! Once again respect from my heart to you guys.’