- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
A physically challenged Edo State rapper, Razaly, has been gifted the N10m as promised by Edo State governor Godwin Obaseki.
The governor was among those wowed by his performance at the Alaghodaro 2018 concert and promised N10 million to Razaly to assist him.
According to reports, the rapper was presented with 10 million naira and a 3 years management contract with slize entertainment as recommended by Edo State Government VIA the office of commissioner Osaze Osemwegie-Ero in presence of his permanent Secretary Edo State ministry of arts, Cultrue, tourism, and Diaspora Affairs.
Governor Godwin Obaseki, on stage with rapper RazelyThe entertainment company will start immediately to project Razily as next best global artist from Edo State.
They will offer him an apartment, car, music production, music videos, collaboration, promo, and shows.