- BREAKING: Police rescued 15 hostages in another illegal reformation Centre in Adamawa
- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
Photo of Drug lord, Kedrick Jenifer who was sharing wife with Ghanaian Actor Chris Attoh before her demise
Face of the drug kingpin whom Chris Attoh’s murdered wife was also married to
Drug kingpin identified as Kedrick Jenifer is currently serving a 20-year prison sentence for importing large amounts of cocaine into Baltimore from Texas.
According to the U.S. District Attorney’s Office, the kingpin’s “Jenifer drug trafficking organization” distributed at least 450 kilograms of cocaine in Baltimore and Woodbridge, Virginia.
“Kedrick Jenifer lived large as a major Baltimore drug dealer, but now he will lose all of his toys and live for two decades in federal prison”.
Greenbelt Police Department statement issued on May 11, states that Bettie Jenifer had been chased through the parking lot of her office building at around 5:00 p.m. before being shot in the head in a targeted and not a random incident.
A spokesperson for Attoh’s talent agency gave the following statement:
“Waka Talent Agency is saddened by the death of Bettie Jenifer, who was married to our client, Mr. Chris Attoh. We would like to note that the family has requested to mourn in private and therefore will not be doing any press interviews or commenting on the death.”